It’s a tough spot to be in when it comes to filling the shoes of the great trio that gave us endless hours of great motoring television. But, as inevetible as it was – we now have the new trio..erm 6 more people and the Stig, so let’s see who’s who and what’s what.
New Top Gear presenters, from left to right:
1. Rory Reid ( British car site ‘Recombu’ Editor in Chief)
I’m guessing Rory is going to be the funny guy here.
2. Sabine Schmitz ( Only one of the best female race queens, she’s also really good in the Nürburgring)
Sabine Schmitz deserves to be here the most, she appeared before on many Top Gear episodes with Jizza himself and it was pure chemistry. No complaints here. She has that strong German accent too, so what’s not to like.
3. Matt LeBlanc ( Joey from friends..duh? He likes cars, alot)
Mat LeBlanc from the infamous TV show Friends happens to like cars, a lot. So they decided to add him to the list. He was on Top Gear once for the celebrity driver so..
4. Chris Evans ( BBC A-list radio dj replacing Clarkson, tough cookie..)
Let’s see how Chris Evans can match the douchey yet fine sense of humor Clarkson was able to dish out for years on Top Gear.
5. Chris Harris ( He can review a car.)
Chris Harris is a pretty familiar face to the internet motoring community, he drives many cars, he drifts them well enough and he is quite entertaining.
6. Eddie Jordan ( Founder of Jordan F1 team)
I don’t really know much about Eddie Jordan, he owns Jordan F1 team and here is wikipeak: “Edmund Patrick “Eddie” Jordan, also known as EJ, is an Irish former motorsport team boss, businessman, entrepreneur, musician and mentor. He was the founder and owner of Jordan Grand Prix, a Formula One constructor which operated from 1991 to 2005″
7. The STIG ( Some say it’s Clarkson in disguise back for revenge, after a mysterious fracas – all we know is)
Without the Stig, there won’t be any Top Gear so let’s just hope they don’t ruin this one too.