As this year is about to end it was definitely an eventful one.
Remember those posters you had on your wall when you were a teenager still learning how to drive, that wonderful Lamborghini Countach if you lived in the 80s. That muscular Ford GT40 that won the the 24Lemans four consecutive times, or how about the Lamborghini Diablo that was the 90’s dream supercar, wait what about the Lancia Delta? A hot 1964 Shelby Cobra, the GT350 Mustang Shelby, the iconic Ferrari 348, the amazing Jaguar XJ220 oh and that monster of a car; The Dodge Viper.
I could go on and on about great cars that deserve a bed wall pinup on every kids wall. But we are here to discuss the future of the Greatest pinups that might make it onto this generations bed room walls.
1. Toyota FT-1: Although this car hasn’t been tested or released yet, I have a feeling it might be one of the greatest supercars of 2015 due to its price, reliability and performance package.
2. Lamborghini Sesto Elemento: Arguably the most futuristic car on this list, the Sesto Elemento was designed by Lamborghinis crazy team of designers and with Hypercar figures in mind. 0-60 mph in 2.5 Seconds, Carbon Fiber everything, and extreme lightweight.
3. Porsche 918: The first hybrid to make it onto our wall is none other than the magnificent Porsche 918. It is certainly good looking, and it produces Hyper-car numbers. Whats not to like?
4. Mclaren P1: The second hybrid to make it onto our wall, the P1 ain’t no joke, and the numbers it bewilders its sheet metal speaks for itself. Pick yourselves one of these if you know what’s right for your bedroom wall.
5. Jaguar F-type: We love the F-type and we really see it as one of the most iconic cars of the century, thanks to its bold design, sweeping lines and throwback concept. We think it might make it onto some kids walls these days.
6. Ferrari LaFerrari: Look here gentlemen, Ferrari LaFerrari is the Ferrari you are looking for to stick on your bedroom wall.
7. Aston Martin Vanquish Coupe | Volante: Seen as one of the most beautiful cars Aston Martin ever produced, it certainly is beyond beautiful in terms of lines and flow.
8. Nissan GTR: The GTR is legend amongst supercars, they don’t call it the Godzilla for no reason. Packed with enough horsepower and technology to make it slip through air and rival the meanest supercars out there.